Friday, August 17, 2012

I Felt Old So I Bought a Trench Coat

So I just got my senior proofs in.
whatta heartbreaker
then I bought a trench coat at h&m which is stupid. I live in Florida...it's only cold for like a week here. Anyways...check out my trench coat.


soopah shiek. Now I'm about to go out with my best friend to some German restaurant. Should be interesting. I never know what to wear when I go places with her. Like we've been best friends for years and everything so I feel like it's acceptable to dress down as we do sometimes but I want to dress up sometimes too but I don't want to be the fool who is over dressed. Oh well...first world problems. I like my trench coat.  I may post something later tonight depending on what's goin' on. 

1 comment:

  1. i think it looks really good with the heals! :)

    ReplyDelete